Prescribed Prolomet for Bp, Eltroxin for thyroid in the morning. Have reactions. Substitute for Prolomet?

Now I take Prolomet 25 mg only in the night. But my doctor suggest 50 mg a day, morning 25 mg and night 25 mg to prevent the problem of High blood pressure Doctor can I take Eltroxin 50mcg by 8 a.m and prolomet XL 25mg by 9.30 pm? some times Prolomet reacts with Eltroxin Can I take 50 mg at bed time, so that I can avoid Prolomet XL 25 in the morning which some times reacts with Eltroxin, or Prolomet 32.5 mg is enough in the night. Is there a time gap defined between Eltroxin and Prolomet to aviod reaction? I am in confusion Pl help me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013