Prescribed Progesterone, folic acid tablet for irregular periods. Having dull pain in lower abdomen. Suggestions?

Hi Doc, I am 25 years old,unmarried, i have irregular periods,i didnt get my periods last month so i went to doc and she suggest me to take Progestrone and Folice acid tabulet(5 days) with heamup syrup(30 days). After taking this tabulet,i had dull pain rarely in my lower abdominal middle,this my 4 th day of taking tabelt after taking this tabelt when i will get periods for this month
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013