Prescribed Primolut to delay period. Can I get pregnant if I have unprotected sex?

hi, i have regular periods. i am getting married on 6th feb 2013 and my menses dates are close to marriage date. my doctor has prescribed me to have primolut n tablet 1 daily , 7 days before the marriage date and to continue it for next 22 days. i want to know wat are the chances of getting concieved having unprotected sex when i am using primolut n tab. wat are the precautionary steps. please help thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
May 2013
If you use the PrimulotN for around 29 days continuously, possibly it will suppress the ovulation.
In that case the possibility of pregnancy is less.
You should not miss the tablet on any day.
Missing the tablet may not serve the purpose of contraception.
And also if you alter the time of intake of pills, that can lead to withdrawal bleeding.
After stopping the pills usually in 4 to 5 days, you can get the withdrawal bleeding.
Then from next cycle onwards you have to go for some regular method of contraception.