Prescribed Primolut followed by Clomid. Trying to concieve. Having stretchy discharge. Will Primolut prevent fertilization?

Hi Mia, My doc has prescribed primolut for 10 days and then to follow byt taking clomid day 5 of my period! I am approx day 13 into my current cycle. My question is i am been having unprotected intercourse( trying to conveive) and i am now having a stretchy discharge ... i think am ovoulating? My worry is will the primolut prevent fertilation/ implantation if i was to start primolut?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013