Prescribed Pentid for enlarged adenoid gland and coughing. When should I give him medication?

sir, my son recently has been suffered by adenoid gland infection. Due to continue cough problem, his adenoid gland has been enlarged. So, paediatrician has recommended to give tab.pentid 400 once in a day-1 tablet.(for 6 Weeks) when should i give him that tablet? in the morning or in the evening?and also i want to know that, is it safe for him or there are any side effects of that drug? my email address YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012