Prescribed Paxidep for fear and anxiety disorder. Alternative medicine that does not promote weight gain?

Hello Doctor, I have recently been prescribed with Paxidep 12.5 mg for my fear and anxiety disorder . However, I heard that the medicine has the biggest and saddest side effect of making you gain a lot of weight. I don t want to gain weight. As I am also a model, my career doesnt allow me to put on a lot of weight. Because of that fear, I have not been able to eat properly for three days. I heard there are a lot of other substitue medicines that could replace Paxidep and save from the fear of weight-gain. Could you please name some? Help me,Please. I also used to do Rexipra, it was doing me great, however, the new doctor asked me to stop taking Rexipra, and replaced it with Paxidep. I think I am getting more unwell now.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012