Prescribed Olimelt for depression, anxiety, sadness. Can she get complete relief from this?

Our doctor suggested olimelt for my daughter who is aged 21 yrs. She had depression , anxiety and sadness few months back. This happened twice or thrice during the last year. Whenever she sits idle for quite sometime, or few days this problem starts. We have been giving olimelt, senspram etc. as suggested y the Doctor. However, when discontinued for two three weeks, again it starts.Can she get complete relief from this? Pl advice. Dixit
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012