Prescribed Nexazole and paracetamol for stomach pain. Is this ok?

my daughter was in hospital 2 weeks ago with really bad stomache ache they said she had pid..sent her home with 2 lots of antibiotics , paracetamol and diafin to take for 2 weeks..the course finished thursday and by friday at 5pm (yesterday)she was in agony she took paracetamol and diafin which did nothing..i took her back to hospital and at 1am and they gave her paracetamol and nexazole by drip,5 hours later her pain was gone..they have sent her home with a 7days nexazole and this ok? sally
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012