Prescribed Neurorex, rablet D, myospaz, exzilor after a general check up. Are these safe?

Hi Doctor.. I am from India.. Recently my father has been consulted general physician for general check up and he suggested him to take all the test related to heart , chest , urine .. After getting the reports doctor asked my father to take all the medicines mentioned below atleast for a month: NEUROREX, RABLET D, MYOSPAZ, EXZILOR, URIMAX 0.4mg.. May i know what are all these used for and are these safe for my father s health??
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012