Prescribed Nasonex and Doxycycline for blocked sinus. Taking Serc and Domperidone. Medicine interactions?

Hi. I am currently on serc, pseudophedrine sinus and domperidone. I am unwell with cold and was prescribed last Saturday ventolin, Flovent and amoxicillin was not feeling much better today so went to clinic for follow up... They say chest is clear but since still burning and sinuses full told me to stop inhalers and prescribed nasonex and doxycycline. Will any of these intersect? And should I also stop the Flovent even tho the 2nd dr said possible sinusitis and upper respiratory inflammation?

Pls help.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013