Prescribed Mystatin, Triamcinolone Acetonid for fungus infection, rash on the inside area with secretion. Solution ?

I was prescribed anti-fungus cream (Mystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide ) for an apparent fungus infection by my doctor last week. The condition improved significantly or went away. However, I just noticed a rash around the near side of the area with small red spots. I have exposed and aired the area and it seems like it helped. The secretion seems to be gone and the redness diminished. Thank you for the advise provided. Sincerely,
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013