Prescribed Momate for oily skin and pimples. Now dull skin. Want good cream

Hello doc.. my skin color is brown, oilly and also got dark spots & pimples on my face, i ve consulted to a skin specialist and he advised me to apply momate skin cream.. i am applying it since from 3 days, kind of improvement i can see on my skin but my skin color is getting dull day by day. Am feeling very low doc.. pls suggest me sum Gud and parmanent skin cream so that i can get glow on my skin and also suggest a permanent sun screen lotion pls...
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012