Prescribed Minokem, Topisal, Folifast and Combit for hairfall. Treatment okay?

Hi doctor,I visited a dermatologist last week for my hairfal problem,she prescribed Minokem n solution 1ml to be applied in to scalp once a day.Topisal 6,to be massaged into scalp twice a day,Folifast to be applied once a day and tablet,Combit to be had once a day.Is this line of treatment okay?I am loosing so much hair I fear I will soon go bald.Can i continue to have my daily doze of Nutradyn and ShelcalHD along with this,1 tablet each daily? Thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012