Prescribed Minocycline and Trinessa birth control for acne. Why did she bleed?

my daughters dermatologist prescribed Minocycline and Trinessa birth control for her acne which has started to return after 6 months of Accutane. She started the Trinessa 28 days ago and has had a continuous bleed ever since. Should she continue with it, or stop. I read that this is nor unusual but what can she expect if she continues . It is not being used as a firm of birth control so stopping wouldn t be a huge issue. I m concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012