Prescribed Meto ER for pain in head. Does it have any side effects?

dr has priscribe me meto er 50 mg does this medicine have any side effect i suffer cramp in my head some time, when i drink hot coffee i feel relaxed pls let me know YYYY@YYYY i am suffering with high BP this BP i got during pregnency,which continued and i still present i was using ATEN 50mg this medicine was not controlling my BP so my doctor has prescribed me CTD 6.25 mg and Meto er 50 mg and he has asked me to do some test like ESR , FASTING SUGAR,PPS , TSH T1 T2 T3, ECG all the report are normal except esr pls let me know if the medicine have got some side effect . thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012