Prescribed Metformin, Becadexamine, Duphaston and Duvidilan. Am pregnant and have PCOS. All medication necessary?

dear doctor, i am in the 9th week of prgnany. i have had a past history of pcos but very mild. i never had irregular periods, but however i conceived on metformin . my doctor has advised me to continue metformin till 12 weeks. the following are the medications i am currently taking on her advise: metformin 500 mg, mcbm 69, becadexamine multivitamin , asa 50 mg, duphaston 10 mg, duvidilan 1 capsule. ALL medicines are taken only once a day. please advise if its ok to take these many medicines in mild pcos and it is necessarey to take becadexamine in 1st trimester? does it cause any harm? i feel ok, no bleeding, no cramps, however i have very bad migraine headaches and nausea for which my doctor has advised me to take crocin 500 mg. please advise if its ok to take crocin once a day for headaches in 1st trimester. i need your advise on the above medications and for how long do i need to continue these medicines. i weigh 50 kgs and stand 5 feet tall. i am very worried that these medicines will harm the fetus or if they are necessary at all. please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012