Prescribed Meprate for polycystic ovarian disease. Will bleeding stop after taking medication?

sir,i am 17yrs old girl.i have irregular periods now i consulted a doctor she said that i had mild policystic overian disease .she advised me to take meprate 10 mg on 15th day to 25th day .now my problem is that i am having bleeding in 12th or 14th day of my period.if i am taking this medicine the bleeding will stop otherwise it will not stop.what is my problem is this medicine effective for my condition
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012