Prescribed Meprate for missing period. Am sexually active. Problem due to travelling?

Hello, I m 26 years old unmarried woman, I never skipped a period until now. All my periods have been regular and without any problems. I skipped a period last month. I consulted a doctor and was asked to get the Common Blood Profile and Thyroid tests done. The tests were normal. I was prescribed Meprate 10 Mg two tabs daily for five days. It has been 10 days since I stopped taking the tabs and am well behind my monthly schedule. So this is the second time I m missing my period. I m sexually inactive. I have been travelling much recently. Do you think it may be the cause of the problem. I m worried. Do I need to go a check with the doctor again or do I need to wait longer?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012