Prescribed Melthix, Nebula and Rabinoc for not being able to stand on feet. Right treatment?

my wife is not well for the last 3 weeks. for the last two week she has taken betaloc 25mg, cobadex czs, pansped, thyrowel, domstal and uprise d3 as she was not able to withstand on her own feet from 21st July 2012. That time the measruement of BP was 100/160. But due to no relief to the patient, i have changed the doctor and now he has prescribed Melthix 10mg, Nebula 2.5 mg. and Rabinoc. She is taking those medicines for he last 3 days feeling much better. Please let me whether the treatment is in right direction.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer