Prescribed Maxoza for low sperm count. Can I take Ayurvedic medicine with it?

I am having less Sperm count for which Doctor suggested to use Maxoza-L Poweder with Fertyl-M tablets; I started using these since one month; However i heard that there some ayurvedic treatement which be helpfull along with these; My question is can we use Ayurvedic medicine along with these Maxoza-L and Fertyl-M or not. Please suggest ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Usually ayurvedic medication do not have any interactions with other medications.I would still consider it safe for your to discuss with your doctor who advised the above medications.

Wish you good health.