Prescribed Lupride. Have endometriotic cyst and adenmyosis in uterus. How to improve follicle size?

Hi, I am sufffering from endometriotic cycst and adinomiocis in my uterus ,to reduce the uterus size Dr. had given me lupride depo 11mg injection and due to that 4 months i didnot had my charms and then again they gave a pills to regular my periods and from that cycle i plan for pregnancy ,Dr. gave injection to increase my follicles but my bad luck after taking 2 injection also my follicles are not i need ur suggestion how to improve my follicles,in my case Dr. are advicing to go for IVF ,as IVF is costly so i kept that as last option so planning to go for IUI please suggest which will be good IVF or IUI and also suggest some good hospital in bangalore for IVF and IUI. can u suggest any medicine or home remidies to increase the follicles.looking forward to hear from you.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012