Prescribed Krimson for irregular periods. Now have breast pain, no period. Useful medicine?

hello doctor, i am 23 years old, un married. my height 5 feet and weight 60 kgs, due to unwanted hair on my upper lip and chin & i have no thyroid problem and my testosterone levels are normal, i dint have menstrual cycle is normal. i did not face any irregular period problems. doctor suggested me to use krimson 35 for 21 days. the course is completed on 5 days back. but i did not get my period till now. my breast is paining. please help me. when do my peroid get normal. Is there any in using this medicine?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013