Prescribed Isotretinoin for pimples. Should I discontinue it due to its side effects?

Dear Dr Prasad, I have consulted a dr for pimples . He has given me some medicine. One of the tablet is Isotretinoin , while prescribing me Isotretinoin he said it has only 2 sideeffects but when I checked the side-effects I got that it has many serious physical and mental kind of adverse side-effects. In ignorance I used this tablet for a month. Could you please suggest me to continue it or not ? Along with Isotretinoin he has given me minoz100 that I am using but discontinued Isotretinoin.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013