Prescribed Glyciphage, Lipikind and Thyronorm. What do I do now?

i used to take glimestar pm2 half a tablet at night after food my fasting sugar used to be 126 now since the doctor at the hospital changed i was asked to take glyciphage sr 500 once in the morning and once in the night both before food now the fasting count is 168 and ppbs is 238 .. i have also been told to take the chololestro tablet lipikind 10 every day after food at night instead of once in two days as well as told to take take the thyroid tablet thyronorm 150mg daily before breakfast in the morning instead of thyronorm 100-125 earlier since my tch was more .... what do i do now? ... H.Triloknath , mangalore, india
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012