Prescribed Glucophage for irregular periods due to PCOD. Nausea, breast tenderness. What can it be?

I had irregular periods before and dictor prescribed me glucophage 500mg twice a day after diagnosing im having pcod .my last period was dec 10th.we had sex almost evryday till jan5th so tat we wont miss fertile period.on 9th of january I got slight bleeding lasted on and off till 11th afternoon.usually I hav heavy and long periods.i also have nausea and slight breast tenderness with fatigue .what can it be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013