Prescribed Forcan, Orni for itching. Combination very strong and would it cause gastritis?

Hello, I was prescribed Zole Foint for 5 days following a severe itch by my doctor. She had also told me that if the condition does not subside fully, to take a course of Forcan 150 (0-1-0) x 3 days and Orni O (1-0-1) x 3 days together. I would like to know if both are antibiotics and is this combination a very high dosage? Can I take some tablets to ease the gastric discomfort (if any) along with these tablets such as gelusil etc?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013