Prescribed Fertomid and Duphaston. Purpose of taking duphaston. Chances of conceiving with these medicines?

Hi Dr, I have been prescribed Fertomid and Duphaston by my Gynae . The Duphaston is to be taken 1tablet twice a day for 7 days and then repeated and the Fertomid to take 1 tablet once a day as directed which would be on day 4 of my cycle to day 9 as advised by my Gynae. My question is when do i start taking the Duphaston and what is it used for? I have been told to repeat this for three months and can i conceive after taking these medicines for one month and not have to repeat?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012