Prescribed Estrofem, Provera and Fertomid for PCOS. Now prescribed Diane. Will this work?

Hi, i was wondering if u cud help me. I have been married for 5 years but have been tryin to conceive for over three years. 2 yrs ago i went to ser a gyno who did all the blood tests and scans. She could not find netin wrong but even so said i had pcos . She prescribed me estrofem, provera and fertomid. She told me to take the One month and not the next but it didnt work for me coz i disnt get my periods on the second month. I took this for nearly a year. Then i went to see another gyno who took scans and blood test - she sed i dont hav pcos and prescribed me on diane 35 for 3 months. She has called me back in on day 3 but i dont know why. Do u think this will work coz i also had irregular prriods before i got married. Sometimes a yr and a half can go by where i dont get a cycle. Plz help me. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013