Prescribed Estradiol fro night sweats, lack of sex drive. May be premenopausal ?

hi my gp has given me a prescription for estradiol 25mg,i have not got full blown symptons i have been having sweats/night terrors for 18mths & lack of sex drive im 45 & had at least 6 mens test s all negative...i may be premenaposal will these patches help & im off on a2wk hol on march 16th -29th march also im booked in for the coil om march 1st,will any of these bring on a monthly as i will be originaly on on22nd march.sorry its a bit confusing....but i don know what to have done or wait until i return home from my hols in case something goes wrong,,thank you for your time...AAAA.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013