Prescribed Escitalopram. Trying to conceive. Should we not take medicine till completion of IVF cycle?

My partner has been prescribed Escitalopram Oxalatea Ta 10mg (previously citalopram), I have done some research to look at the side effects, of which there are many. This includes a possibility of decreasing sperm count and sperm production (not sure if this also effects the quality). I am 40 and have had my fallopian tubes removed due to them being diseased. He is 39 the last IVF cycle we did, we had to do ICSI due to the quality and quantity of his sperm. Obviously we want to do everything to give ourselves the best chance possible of being successful in our next cycle (which is February), should we hold of him taking the medication until we have finished treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012