Prescribed Eritel for high blood pressure. Reason for high BP?

i was told by my physician that i should take eritel 40 mg for life. my reading was 130/80. It was 160/94 when i started the tap six months ago. i want to know if i can control bp by natural means like pranayama and drinking coconut water. i m 49 and is a moderate drinker and smoker. i m very fit - play tennis four to 5 times a week. weigh 74 kgs height 5. 11. pl advse. i don t take any other medication . After all the tests in Manipal, Bangalore, there were no medical reasons for bp. pl send the answer to YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013