Prescribed Epilim after weaning off Efexor. Is it true that Efexor is hard to wean off?

I have seen a Psychiatrist this afternoon, I dont have depression which I was being treated for, I dont have Aspergers, I dont have full on Bipolar but I have bipolar traits and tendencies, I have been prescribed Epilim but am to stay on my Efexor for a little while before he weans me off, I have heard Efexor is hard to wean off - is this true ? and is Epilim the usual treatment for Bipolar type symptoms - even though I beleive it is usually for epilepsy ? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013