Prescribed Emeset for vomiting. Is it safe during pregnancy?

Hi, I am 11 weeks pregnant & having sever vomiting . My gynac prescibed me emeset 4 mg twice a day . My questions are - Is it safe durg during preganancy ? How long this can be taken ? Can I take the durg on / off { may be once in 2 or 3 days } ? Can I take emeset once in morning - 10 am , then take doxinate at 4 PM & 8 PM. I had similar vomiting issue in my first pregnancy. Also my brother {died at the age of 16 yrs} about 20 years back. Not sure but seems he was suffering from DMD. Do I need some special pregnancy investigation ? Thanks,
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012