Prescribed Duphaston to stop pre-term labor, skin rashes, itching. Any medications?

Hi, my wife is 30 weeks pregnant and she had contractions on her 27-28th weeks. She was admitted to the hospital and was given bricanyl and duphaston . Her doctor prescribe and instructed her to take duphaston 10mg and bricanyl tablets 4x a day until 2nd week of september. She was doing a little okay at first but last 28-Aug, skin rashes started to appear and she is now complaining of itchiness. Is there a treatment on the skin rash and itchiness? As mush as possible, we don t want to stop the duphaston and bricanyl since this is part of controlling the pre-term labor, but if its necessary to do so, we will not hesitate to stop.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012