Prescribed Duphaston to get pregnant. Delayed period but negative pregnancy test. Now spotting

Hello , I am 29 yrs old and I ve been trying to get pregnant for the last 5 months , last month my dr. prescribed to me Duphastone 10mg to take it on the 17th day of my cycle for 10 days , as this may help me getting pregnant . I have an accurate cycle of 29 days , today is the 32nd dayof my cycle means that i am late for 3 days, and i took blood pregnancy test and it was negative , please advise can i still be pregnant although the test is negative, i feel all early pregnancy symptoms and no period yet ( back pain , headache , nausea , bloating , morning sickness ...etc) and i noticed a spotting on the 31st day of my cycle .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013