Prescribed Duphaston to avoid miscarriage. Stopped as banned in several countries. Worried about birth defects?

Hi, a doctor here in Dubai prescribed Duphaston for me since I had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy. ( I have three healthy children already) I have been taking it for three weeks, but I have decided to stop today after reading it is banned in the US, UK, and some other western countries. I will be 13 weeks in 2 days. Do you think I should be worried now about cleft palate and other birth defects?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013