Prescribed Duphaston to avoid miscarriage. History of thyroid surgery. Have increased heart rate, restlessness. Stop medicine?

Hi, i am 5 weeks pregnant. Doctor prescribed me duphostone in order to avoid misscarrige. 4 years ago i had thyroid surgery ( hyperthyroidism ) , since the surgery i didn t have any thyroid problems So far. However after taking duphostone i can sleep, have increased heart rate and restlessness. Is this due to my previous thyroid problem? Should i stop taking it or will my body eventually adjust to it? Or should i ask my doctor any other alternative medications? Thanks, och
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013