Prescribed Duphaston for skipped period. No spotting yet. Am I pregnant?

i am 25 years old married and i consult my gynecology because of absense of menustration for last month. My doctor said that i am not pregnant and she asked me to take duphaston tablet for 12 days and wait for bleeding or spotting. If i got spotting, she told me to come again. But still i didnt get anything and my menustration is regular and i want to know the reason why it was happened? Also want to know am i really pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012