Prescribed Dolo for fever, difficulty everytime in taking Dolo, gets stuck below the throat and takes lots of time to slide. Is it worrisome?

Hi, I have to take Dolo 650 for fever along with other tablets given by the physician. Dolo is a huge tablet and every time I take it, I can feel it stuck just below my throat and takes forever to slide down. My q n is - should I be concerned about this? Or just accept this as normal? Its not just this time; over the years, every time I have taken Dolo, this has been the case.....
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012