Prescribed Divaa, Oleanz, ativan for aggressiveness. Kidneys affected leading to chronic state. Is it possible?

I admitted my mother a week ago, due to aggressiveness and the doctor suggested three pills 1) Divaa Tab 500mg 2) oleanz tab 10 mg and 3) ativan tab 2mg. within a day she was normal , but next day the doctor told us there is slight effect on kidney . and it may lead to chronic state , is it possible? because my mother hasn t reported any problem regarding kidney, or urine passing . i admitted her in a private hospital in ranchi (jharkhand).
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013