Prescribed Deviry for stopped periods. USG negative. Worried

Hello Doctor , I am Priya , i had my LMP periods on 21st April 2012, but till date I didn t get periods. I had consulted to Gynocologist on 21st June 2012, She had given me Divery 10 mg for 5 days , and also informed to take ultrasound . I had done USG , but it is negative. Even after taking Divery 10 mg ( 2 per day) for 5 days. i.e from 21st to 26th June 2012. There is no improvement in my cycle till today i.e. on 29th June. Can You please suggest me the cause. I am very much worried.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Hello Priya
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Please get hormonal levels done - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, Free testosterone.
You might be having polycystic ovarian disease.
Wait for 3 -4 more days, if you do not menstruate, get a pelvic ultrasound scan done.