Prescribed Deriphyllin retard for cough and breathing problem. Alternative medicine?

What is the Alternative for deriphyllin retard 150 mg? Heloo Doctor, My mom has come from India to Dubai. Her Family doctor suggested her medicine called deriphyllin RETard 150 for her cough and slight respiratory problem( she doesnt have proper asthma , not an asthma patient ). We visited sea beach yesterday and due to that breeze she is suffering wid a bit breathing problem now and since she has limited quantity medicines , can you please suggest which medicines are alternative for this deriphyllin RET 150 which i can buy in Dubai.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012