Prescribed Clotrimazole and Metrodonizole for vaginal infection during pregnancy. Worried about effect on fetus

Hi doctor, I have concerned about the description i have been describe by marternity clinic. I am 28 weeks 5 days pregnancy. 3 days ago, I went for the blood test GTT and so i did not drink or eat 15 hrs prior. i also had wrry that my vagina is different so i had a midwife had a check. she confirmed it was normal but at that time she thought i had heavy discharge . so she took a swab at high position and sent to lab. yesterday i got phone call and result that i had 2 infections: 1 is canadian +++ and had been given clotrimazole pessary tablet. the other is bacterial vaginosis and have been given heavy dose of Metrodonizole 400mg tablets 3 times/day for seven day. i have been reading about the risks of BV and also the side effect of metrodonizole. I am really worrying. I do not want anything to affect my baby. Some said left untrested will have late misscarriage. Some said the pregnancy was normal but after taking metrodonizole they had misscarriage. also i keep reading, there was not any one had heavy dose like me as normally they have max 400mg twice daily not 3 times per day like mine. please tell me what i should do. i am still not taking it. can i leave it for a week and wait till i can see my GP doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012