Prescribed Clomid for PCO. Have abdominal cramps, leg pain. Are these symptoms possible during pregnancy?

Hi doctor my problem is i have irregular periods i had my last period on june 24th. then i consult the doctor he advised me to do scan. so i came to i know i have PCO . So the doctor suggested me to take clomid 50mg for 5 days that is 25th june to 29th june. after the alternative days we had a intercourse. but this month july 24th to till date i am getting periods symptoms like cramps in abdominal and leg pain. my question is if am pregnant also is this possible to get periods symptoms...thank yoy
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012