Prescribed Clomid and Duphaston. Have irregular cycles. Will I get periods instead of pregnancy?

hi , i m 25 yrs married n wanted to get pregnant ,doctor prescribed me clomid frm 2 day of period till 5th day and to take duphaston frm 14th to 24th day ,i had irregular cycle, will this help me in conceiving? and plz clear abt duphaston, that because of taking duphaston my period comes instead of pregnancy, as i have heard tat duphaston has been prescribed for periods....... plz dr help me .... and clearly solve my confusion, i would be very thankful to u .. i m so much confused tat some doc prescribed it for unwanted pregnancy and some for pregnancy, who is right???

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013