Prescribed Clexane for incompetent valves in deep veins. Is one injection enough for long flight?

Hello, My mother in law is flying to South Africa which is approx. 11hrs flying time but a total of 16hrs travel time. She has no past history of DVT and does not normally take any anti coagulant therapy . How ever she does have incompetant valves in her deep veins ..her Gp has prescribed Clexane 20mg/0.2ml inj be injected pre flight only ...and another injection for her to give pre homeward flight. My question is ..Knowing generally Clexane last s about 12 hrs the one injection enough?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012