Prescribed Cerazette for migraine. Worried about gaining weight

I have been prescribed cerazette by my nurse as a change from cilest due to suffering hemoplegic migraines but I am worried about gaining weight my baby is 4 months old and I have been on cilest 3 months but since being on cilest I have gained half a stone I really don t want to gain anymore and I m very worried cerazette will continue to add weight. I have suffered bulemia many years and so gaining weight is a major issue for me but I feel at a total loss where contraception is concerned. Is it likely that because I gained with cilest ill gain with cerazette?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012