Prescribed Carofit and Photoban for pigmentation on face. Is photoban a sunscreen?

carofit and photoban has been prescibed for my skin condition, hormonal pigmentation on forehead , and most part of the face, can I use the carofit cream in the day as well to speed up the healing process. Also can you clarify if photoban is just a sunscreen or does it also helps remove the pigment thatis already on my face. thanks Premi you must be joking, r149, I paid r150 for a physical consultation with a skin specialist!!!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013