Prescribed Calcirol, Dexorange. Can an online doctor explain my blood report ?

I have been recommended to have calcirol and dex orange as my vitamin D level is low. My blood test report is as below : ANTI THYROID ANTIBODIES ANTI THYROPEROXIDASE (THYROID MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY ( Chemiluminiscence) 5 IU/ml UPTO 34 IU/ml 0 ANTIBODY TO THYROGLOBULIN (anti-Tg) 13.8 IU/mL Upto 115 IU/mL 0 25-HYDROXY VITAMIN D3 ,25-HYDROXY VITAMIN D2, (LC/MS/MS METHOD) 25 (OH) VIT D2 (LCMSMS) Specific reference range for Vitamin D2 is not available.0 ng/ml 1.25 ng/ml 25 (OH) VIT D3 (LCMSMS) Specific reference range for Vitamin D3 is not available.0 ng/ml 4.56 ng/ml 25 (OH) VIT D TOTAL (Vit D2+Vit D3) Below 10 ng/ml : Deficient 0 10-30 ng/ml : Insufficient 30 - 76 ng/ml : Normal ng/ml HAEMOGLOBIN PERCENTAGE (Automated blood cell count) 14.6 g/dl FERRITIN (Chemiluminiscence) 62.89 mcg/L Could you please explain what does this mean and is there any worry point
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013