Prescribed CCQ for conception. Have depression. Quit smoking. Help

Hi, I am 27 yrs old, married for 1 yr. I am eager to have a baby. We always had unprotected sex, but i was unable to concieve. Now doctor has advised me to take CCQ-50 mg. i am very depressed .i have lost all hopes. i am in a dilemma to do some thing for myself in case i do not concieve..I am in trouble . Please help me. I used to smoke , but have stopped smoking since a month.and have cultivated healthy eating habits. I am under depression . Please help me??????
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012